On Friday, June 18 and Saturday, June 19, Manifesto welcomes you to the studios of POUSH’s approximately 200 artists.
At POUSH, you can also discover:
- Felicità Goodbye Horses, an exhibition by the artists who graduated with congratulations from the jury at the Beaux-Arts de Paris in 2019 and the École nationale supérieure d’art de Bourges in 2019 and 2020;
- The First Meal, an exhibition proposed by Yvannoé Kruger, artistic director at POUSH, with Marilou Thiébault and artists Arnaud Adami, Ivan Argote, Cécilia Bengolea, Julia Borderie & Éloïse Le Gallo, Nicolas Boulard, Alex Cecchetti, Caroline Corbasson, Charles Hascoët, Matthew Lutz-Kinoy, Desire Moheb-Zandi, Margot Pietri, Lei Saito, Edgar Sarin, Bruno Verjus and Manon Wertenbroek;
- dishes by chef Marouane Dekaoui with Faiçal Ben, to be enjoyed at La Bodega and in the studio of Ugo Schildge, with a special installation offered by the artist;
- Phonomaton itinerary by Anaël Pigeat, art critic and journalist;
- NFTs specially created for the Pro Days by Pierre Pauze and Edgar Sarin, in collaboration with Inblocks and with the support of Manifesto’s production team;
- Transforming, a work by Cecilia Granara, on the façade of the building, commissioned by Sogelym Dixence and Manifesto;
- The Color of the Wind, an in situ installation by Paul Créange;
- The Best Four Mostly New Paintings – On This Wall, a proposal by Jack Rothert Garcia and Melchior de Tinguy;
- Never nothing will die, a proposal by Dana-Fiona Armour and Lucile Boiron;
- False ceiling, an installation by Thibault Lucas;
- zzzz ssss with Andrés Barón and Juan Pablo Plazas, curated by Thomas Havet at Double Séjour;
- Variation 3, a proposal by Gia Viewing Room;
- Accrochage n°6 — La Méditerranée;
- POUSH: Friday 18 – Live episode of Le Champignonnière with Boulou Katelan and special guests / Saturday 19 – Camisole Records live showcase with special musical guests.
With the support of Sogelym Dixence, the Île-de-France Region, the INMA, fonds de dotation agnès b, ArTeC and the École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts de Paris.
Only on appointment
We ensure the respect of occupancy limits and existing health mesures. Please wear a mask!