Manifesto invites you to visit the studios of POUSH’s 170 artists for the Pro Days #02.
- An itinerary of studios selected with Hervé Mikaeloff in preparation of Art Paris 2021’s VIP itinerary at POUSH in September;
- A Phonomaton itinerary by Anaël Pigeat, art critic and journalist;
- Stratum 6 by Anaïs Lelièvre on the 7th floor, an installation facing the Périphérique;
- Edges, an exhibition by artists from POUSH, designed by Yvannoé Kruger, artistic director at POUSH;
- Composition n°5 — La Méditerranée;
- Sleep Eat Drink Dream, an exhibition by Marilou Thiébault;
- Broken hearts are for assholes, an exhibition by Cyril Debon and John Fou – annex to the the exhibition at Espace Pierre Poumet;
- A reinterpretation of The Bedspring Syndrome, an exhibition by Hugo Avigo;
- Ghost between the guest and the host, a proposal by GiaViewingroom;
- Topogramme, a proposal by Aurélie Faure and Léo Marin at Double Séjour;
- Three craftsmen selected by the INMA (Institut national des Métiers d’Art) – Quentin Cabanes, Angélique Chesnesec and Shoko Tsuji – will also open their studios for the first time.
With the support of Sogelym Dixence.